Hi guys here is another Full Body Workout.
You will only need 27 minutes to do it.
Repeat all exercises (1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9) X2
Then Stretch with 10
Below are a couple of tips for each exercise:
Focus on breathing deeply and moving your entire body. Try not to squat too deep in the first minute. Keep you abs contracted and your chest open.
Rotate from the waist. The elbow doesn’t have to touch the knee, just focus on the rotation.
3- Heel Lifts:
The movement is done from a squat position, so it’s important that you try to maintain it during the heel lifts. Search for a position that allows you to execute the movement with safety but remember to challenge yourself.
Option: Keep the hands on the waist
4- Knee To Elbow / Leg Lift:
From Downward Dog bring your knee towards your elbow and curl your back, looking to your belly.
When extending the leg up push the floor with your hands. Keep your abs engaged all the time.
5- Front Kick / Lunge:
Engage you abs for balance. Kick low.
Option: When doing the lunge the hand doesn’t touch the floor
6- Squat / Lunge:
The weight of your body will be on your heels. Keep your abs strong and chest open.
Option: Don’t squat too low. When doing the lunge the hand doesn’t touch the floor.
7- Open Leg Rocker:
This one is a challenge! This movement is all about control. Focus on your abs. Curl your back and look to your belly when rolling back and when sitting open your chest and look forward.
Option: Keep you legs bent to a 90 degree angle
Engaged your butt and abs. Look forward. Keep your chest off the floor.
9- Tricep / Cobra:
This movement is like a dive. When doing the tricep keep your chest next to the floor. For cobra contract your butt and abs and it’s important you keep your legs and feet on the floor. Keep your shoulders relaxed and away from your ears.
10- Half Circle Pose:
This beautiful stretch opens and stretches the whole side of the body from foot to fingers. Half circle also opens the chest and the hips and stimulates the respiratory and nervous systems.
Be gentile when putting the supporting hand on the floor, if you can ‘t reach the floor whit your palm put only your fingertips.
Try to keep your chest open.
Hope you enjoy it! I’m here if you need any extra tip.
Stay Fit, Stay Well!
1. push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. erase processed food from your diet. start with no lollies, chips, biscuits, then erase pasta, rice, cereal, then bread. use the rule that if a child couldn’t identify what was in it, you don’t eat it.
4. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
5. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
6. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
8. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
9. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
10. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
11. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
12. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
14. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
15. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
16. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.
Rainbow Chicken Salad with Almond Honey Mustard Dressing
after all getting healthy doesn’t have to be a bad experience!